if your assembly is not among the best you have ever had, you pay nothing! we feel that strongly about the value to your students.
"this was by far, the best i've ever seen! never before have i seen an assembly in which every single student was 100% engaged the entire time, nor have i ever witnessed all hands go flying in the air as rapidly as they did everytime you called for a volunteer."
- amy levesque, trinity school, atlanta, ga
"it's not often that word of our programs reaches beyond the school day, but i received many reports from the parents about enthused young scientists ready to start constructing their own robots!"
- peggy reeds, north barington pto, barrington, il
give your students an edge on the future with educational and
entertaining assembly/lyceum programs that show them why math and science matters beyond the textbook! jack burrus brings the
world of robotics to life with captivating images and interactive demonstrations guaranteed to engage students at any grade level -
from kindergarten through high school.
download a pdf brochure of our k-8 assembly programs.
- educational: throughout the programs, mr. burrus emphasizes to students the importance of their current learning as a
gateway to a rewarding future.
- entertaining: as a professional educator and speaker, he uses his vast experience working with students of all
ages to fascinate his audiences from beginning to end.
- age-appropriate: each program is specifically tailored to the ages of your students for maximum learning.
- comprehensive: your teachers will have access to downloadable materials for future learning, including classroom activities,
projects, and links to educational web sites.